USA: 'The Best Broccoli' has high levels of cancer-preventing compound
Which types of broccoli plants are "the best broccoli" in preventing some types of cancer? When scientists at the U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) wanted to be able to tell consumers how to select broccoli with cancer-fighting antioxidants, they teamed up with experts at the Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine -- the same scientists who identified the benefits of broccoli sprouts, now marketed as "BroccoSprouts®."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund