Editor's choice: the best of just-food this week
Aside from the news that Tesco boss Sir Terry Leahy is to step down, this week saw bakery group Aryzta boost its presence in the US with two acquisitions, the disclosure that Hershey is readying for entry into India's chocolate market - and the admission from Canadian dairy group Saputo that Australia remains on its radar for expansion. Here is the best of just-food's coverage this week.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid