Editor's choice: the best of just-food this week
Aside from the news that Tesco boss Sir Terry Leahy is to step down, this week saw bakery group Aryzta boost its presence in the US with two acquisitions, the disclosure that Hershey is readying for entry into India's chocolate market - and the admission from Canadian dairy group Saputo that Australia remains on its radar for expansion. Here is the best of just-food's coverage this week.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- Future trends in natural food to go mainstream
- PepsiCo sets 2025 nutrition, sustainability goals
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- China "transition" drags on Danone Q3
- UK announces "action plan" to drive food exports
- France eyes leading role in proteins
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Bakery (UK) - Industry Report
- Redefining Snacks: From Conventional Snacks to Snack Replacements