Editor's choice: the best of just-food this week
Aside from the news that Tesco boss Sir Terry Leahy is to step down, this week saw bakery group Aryzta boost its presence in the US with two acquisitions, the disclosure that Hershey is readying for entry into India's chocolate market - and the admission from Canadian dairy group Saputo that Australia remains on its radar for expansion. Here is the best of just-food's coverage this week.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Brazil giants JBS, BRF probed over alleged bribery