Editor's choice: the best of just-food this week
Raised eyebrows met Carrefour's insistence that it will keep its stores in Malaysia and Singapore despite reports the retailer was looking to leave the markets and a third country in Asia, Thailand. Of greater surprise this week was Amazon's move to sell groceries in the UK, although just-food thinks Ocado should not fret just yet. These were the highlights on just-food this week.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs