USA: The Cheesecake Factory names Michael Berry president and COO
Casual dining restaurant chain The Cheesecake Factory Inc has appointed Michael P. Berry president and COO of the Company's restaurant division. "We are very fortunate to have Mike join the senior management team," said David Overton, chairman and CEO of the Calabasas HILLS, Calif.-based firm. "Mike brings a powerful combination of business experience, creativity and industry knowledge to this new position. His multi-unit management expertise will be of significant value to our company as we continue to execute our growth plan."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill