USA: The Cheesecake Factory names Michael Berry president and COO
Casual dining restaurant chain The Cheesecake Factory Inc has appointed Michael P. Berry president and COO of the Company's restaurant division. "We are very fortunate to have Mike join the senior management team," said David Overton, chairman and CEO of the Calabasas HILLS, Calif.-based firm. "Mike brings a powerful combination of business experience, creativity and industry knowledge to this new position. His multi-unit management expertise will be of significant value to our company as we continue to execute our growth plan."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth
- Unilever sets packaging target