USA: The Cheesecake Factory opens in Boston
Upscale, casual dining chain The Cheesecake Factory Inc has opened a new outlet in Boston, Massachusetts, and recorded strong initial sales volumes. Located in The Prudential Center, the 12,000ft² restaurant seats 350. "We are very excited to bring our third Cheesecake Factory restaurant to the Boston metro market," said David Overton, chairman and CEO.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations
- Suntory to offload Australia, New Zealand foods
- Dairy dampens Danone in Q1