USA: The Cheesecake Factory opens in Boston
Upscale, casual dining chain The Cheesecake Factory Inc has opened a new outlet in Boston, Massachusetts, and recorded strong initial sales volumes. Located in The Prudential Center, the 12,000ft² restaurant seats 350. "We are very excited to bring our third Cheesecake Factory restaurant to the Boston metro market," said David Overton, chairman and CEO.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin