USA: The Cheesecake Factory opens in Boston
Upscale, casual dining chain The Cheesecake Factory Inc has opened a new outlet in Boston, Massachusetts, and recorded strong initial sales volumes. Located in The Prudential Center, the 12,000ft² restaurant seats 350. "We are very excited to bring our third Cheesecake Factory restaurant to the Boston metro market," said David Overton, chairman and CEO.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega