USA: The Cheesecake Factory sees Q1 revenues up 25%
Californian casual dining chain The Cheesecake Factory Inc. has reported its financial results for the fiscal Q1 ended 2 April 2002. Q1 highlights year on year, were as follows: Total revenues up 25% to US$150.2m Operating income before pre-opening costs up 40% to US$17.7m
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- General Mills issues profit warning