UK: The Co-operative advantage - report of the Co-operative Commission
Today sees the publication of a 60-point action programme to revitalise Britain's £9 billion family of Co-operative businesses. The report by the Co-operative Commission, which was established with the support of the Prime Minister, argues that by strengthening its existing business base, the co-operative Movement can lay the foundation for a major expansion of its unique, socially-responsible way of working into new businesses and social enterprises.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- ABF on Brexit, M&A and grocery - interview
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund