UK: The Co-operative advantage - report of the Co-operative Commission
Today sees the publication of a 60-point action programme to revitalise Britain's £9 billion family of Co-operative businesses. The report by the Co-operative Commission, which was established with the support of the Prime Minister, argues that by strengthening its existing business base, the co-operative Movement can lay the foundation for a major expansion of its unique, socially-responsible way of working into new businesses and social enterprises.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin