USA: The Coca-Cola Bottlers' Association caps web with Ecfood
The Coca-Cola Bottlers' Association (CCBA), an independent trade association serving participating member Coca-Cola Bottlers in the United States, has entered into an agreement with ecFood ( www.ecFood.com ) in support of its cooperative purchasing programs. Under the agreement ecFood, a pioneer in web-based software for sourcing and bidding solutions for the food and beverage industry, will provide a full range of e-procurement software and services including sourcing, supplier rating, negotiated bidding and specification management. The first e-procurement service that ecFood will provide for participating CCBA members is demand aggregation for ingredients and MRO items.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Kerry Group staff in Ireland suspend strike action
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO