USA: The Coca-Cola Bottlers' Association caps web with Ecfood
The Coca-Cola Bottlers' Association (CCBA), an independent trade association serving participating member Coca-Cola Bottlers in the United States, has entered into an agreement with ecFood ( www.ecFood.com ) in support of its cooperative purchasing programs. Under the agreement ecFood, a pioneer in web-based software for sourcing and bidding solutions for the food and beverage industry, will provide a full range of e-procurement software and services including sourcing, supplier rating, negotiated bidding and specification management. The first e-procurement service that ecFood will provide for participating CCBA members is demand aggregation for ingredients and MRO items.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth