USA: The Coca-Cola Company elects Ellen Bovarnick Vice President
ATLANTA/PRNewswire/ -- The Board of Directors of The Coca-Cola Company (NYSE: KO - news) today elected Ellen Bovarnick vice president of the Company. Ms. Bovarnick is vice president of Corporate Quality in the Company's Technical Division, responsible for leading the continued implementation of the Company's quality and environmental policies, programs and initiatives. Prior to joining the Company in 2001, Ms. Bovarnick, 47, was a vice president of Quality and Six Sigma, in the Aerospace Division of Honeywell International based in Phoenix, Ariz.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Interview: Mondelez's outlook for China
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund
- Ferrero entity acquires Delacre