USA: The Coca-Cola Company elects Ellen Bovarnick Vice President
ATLANTA/PRNewswire/ -- The Board of Directors of The Coca-Cola Company (NYSE: KO - news) today elected Ellen Bovarnick vice president of the Company. Ms. Bovarnick is vice president of Corporate Quality in the Company's Technical Division, responsible for leading the continued implementation of the Company's quality and environmental policies, programs and initiatives. Prior to joining the Company in 2001, Ms. Bovarnick, 47, was a vice president of Quality and Six Sigma, in the Aerospace Division of Honeywell International based in Phoenix, Ariz.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre