USA: The Coca-Cola Company elects Ellen Bovarnick Vice President
ATLANTA/PRNewswire/ -- The Board of Directors of The Coca-Cola Company (NYSE: KO - news) today elected Ellen Bovarnick vice president of the Company. Ms. Bovarnick is vice president of Corporate Quality in the Company's Technical Division, responsible for leading the continued implementation of the Company's quality and environmental policies, programs and initiatives. Prior to joining the Company in 2001, Ms. Bovarnick, 47, was a vice president of Quality and Six Sigma, in the Aerospace Division of Honeywell International based in Phoenix, Ariz.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth
- Unilever sets packaging target