USA: The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf announces further South East Asian growth
Following recent announcements to open additional stores in Malaysia and Singapore, the specialty coffee and tea retailer The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf® will continue its expansion of the South East Asian market by expanding operations into the Kingdom of Brunei. This newest partnership brings the family held Company's total number of stores slated to open in the next two years to 100 in this region alone.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin