FRANCE: The DANONE Group becomes leader in fresh dairy products in Brazil
The DANONE Group has just taken over a newly founded company concerned with the Fresh Dairy Product and UHT milk activities of the Cooperativa Central de Laticinios in the State of Sao Paulo. The company owns the Paulista brand and the Guarantigueta plant to the East of Sao Paulo, and has signed a number of deals with the Cooperativa Central for the supply of milk and the manufacture and distribution of its products.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Unilever 'giving serious thought to split'
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Mead Johnson acquires Bega Cheese capacity
- Buffett: no back-up deal for Kraft Heinz
- Kraft Heinz "substantially undervalued" Unilever