FRANCE: The DANONE Group becomes leader in fresh dairy products in Brazil
The DANONE Group has just taken over a newly founded company concerned with the Fresh Dairy Product and UHT milk activities of the Cooperativa Central de Laticinios in the State of Sao Paulo. The company owns the Paulista brand and the Guarantigueta plant to the East of Sao Paulo, and has signed a number of deals with the Cooperativa Central for the supply of milk and the manufacture and distribution of its products.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- Brazil seeks to cool concerns over meat probe
- US meal delivery service Blue Apron buys BN Ranch