FRANCE: The DANONE Group becomes leader in fresh dairy products in Brazil
The DANONE Group has just taken over a newly founded company concerned with the Fresh Dairy Product and UHT milk activities of the Cooperativa Central de Laticinios in the State of Sao Paulo. The company owns the Paulista brand and the Guarantigueta plant to the East of Sao Paulo, and has signed a number of deals with the Cooperativa Central for the supply of milk and the manufacture and distribution of its products.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Emmi to buy dessert maker Italian Fresh Foods