USA: The Earthgrains Company announces shareholder buy-sell program
The Earthgrains Company (NYSE - EGR) announced Friday (18 May) a voluntary buy-sell program for shareholders holding fewer than 100 shares of common stock. For a nominal processing fee, shareholders with fewer than 100 shares of Earthgrains common stock as of May 4, 2001, may buy stock to reach 100 shares or sell all of their shares.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Emmi to buy dessert maker Italian Fresh Foods