USA: The Earthgrains Company declares dividend payable Feb. 28, 2001
The Board of Directors of The Earthgrains Company (NYSE: EGR) yesterday declared a quarterly cash dividend of 6 cents per share payable Feb. 28, 2001, to shareholders of record at the close of business on Feb. 16, 2001. Earthgrains, which had sales of more than $2 billion in fiscal 2000, operates fresh-bakery and refrigerated-dough businesses in the United States and Europe.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- ABF on Brexit, M&A and grocery - interview
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods