USA: The Earthgrains Company declares dividend payable May 31, 2001
The Board of Directors of The Earthgrains Company (NYSE: EGR) Friday (27 April) declared a quarterly cash dividend of 6 cents per share payable May 31, 2001, to shareholders of record at the close of business on May 18, 2001. Earthgrains, the second-largest packaged bread producer in the United States, had more than $2 billion in sales in fiscal 2000 and operates fresh-bakery and refrigerated-dough businesses in the United States and Europe.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Dairy giant Muller appoints new CFO, COO
- Kellogg announces new "nutritious" line-up
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK