USA: The Earthgrains Company declares dividend payable May 31, 2001
The Board of Directors of The Earthgrains Company (NYSE: EGR) Friday (27 April) declared a quarterly cash dividend of 6 cents per share payable May 31, 2001, to shareholders of record at the close of business on May 18, 2001. Earthgrains, the second-largest packaged bread producer in the United States, had more than $2 billion in sales in fiscal 2000 and operates fresh-bakery and refrigerated-dough businesses in the United States and Europe.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins
- Danone eyes efficiency, agility with new structure
- General Mills issues profit warning