USA: The Earthgrains Company declares dividend payable Nov. 30, 2000
The Board of Directors of The Earthgrains Company (NYSE: EGR) today declared a quarterly cash dividend of 6 cents per share payable Nov. 30, 2000, to shareholders of record at the close of business on Nov. 17, 2000.Earthgrains, which had sales of $2.039 billion in fiscal 2000, operates fresh-bakery and refrigerated-dough businesses in the United States and Europe.More information about Earthgrains may be found on the company's corporate Internet web site at www.earthgrains.com.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- Brazil seeks to cool concerns over meat probe
- US meal delivery service Blue Apron buys BN Ranch