USA: The Earthgrains Company declares dividend payable Nov. 30, 2000
The Board of Directors of The Earthgrains Company (NYSE: EGR) today declared a quarterly cash dividend of 6 cents per share payable Nov. 30, 2000, to shareholders of record at the close of business on Nov. 17, 2000.Earthgrains, which had sales of $2.039 billion in fiscal 2000, operates fresh-bakery and refrigerated-dough businesses in the United States and Europe.More information about Earthgrains may be found on the company's corporate Internet web site at www.earthgrains.com.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund