USA: The Earthgrains Company Increases Quarterly Dividend by 20 Percent
The Earthgrains Company (NYSE: EGR - news) announced today at its annual meeting of shareholders that it is raising its quarterly cash dividend by 20 percent to 6 cents per share.The Earthgrains Board of Directors declared a quarterly cash dividend payable Aug. 31, 2000, to shareholders of record as of Aug.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly