USA: The Earthgrains Company Increases Quarterly Dividend by 20 Percent
The Earthgrains Company (NYSE: EGR - news) announced today at its annual meeting of shareholders that it is raising its quarterly cash dividend by 20 percent to 6 cents per share.The Earthgrains Board of Directors declared a quarterly cash dividend payable Aug. 31, 2000, to shareholders of record as of Aug.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO