USA: The Earthgrains Company reports fourth-quarter and full-year results
The Earthgrains Company (NYSE: EGR), the second-largest producer of packaged bread and bakery products in the United States, today reported fourth quarter fiscal 2001 earnings per diluted share of $0.13 on net income of $5.6 million. The results compare with year-ago fourth quarter earnings per diluted share of $0.26 on net income of $11.0 million, excluding the impact of a $5.4 million pretax write-off for a distributor's bankruptcy (all applicable comparisons below exclude the write-off).
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- 2017: food policy hotspots in the UK, EU and US
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Boparan confirms interest in Fox's Biscuits
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega