USA: The Earthgrains Company reports fourth-quarter and full-year results
The Earthgrains Company (NYSE: EGR), the second-largest producer of packaged bread and bakery products in the United States, today reported fourth quarter fiscal 2001 earnings per diluted share of $0.13 on net income of $5.6 million. The results compare with year-ago fourth quarter earnings per diluted share of $0.26 on net income of $11.0 million, excluding the impact of a $5.4 million pretax write-off for a distributor's bankruptcy (all applicable comparisons below exclude the write-off).
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre