USA: The Earthgrains Company reports strong first-quarter results
The Earthgrains Company (NYSE: EGR), the second-largest U.S. packaged bread producer and maker of Earth Grains and IronKids breads, today reported first-quarter earnings per diluted share of $0.34, an increase of 25.9 percent from the year-ago period's $0.27 per diluted share. Net income increased by 32.1 percent to a first-quarter record of $14.4 million, compared with $10.9 million a year ago.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth