USA: The Earthgrains Company reports third-quarter results
The Earthgrains Company (NYSE: EGR), the second-largest producer of packaged bread and bakery products in the United States, today reported a strike-impacted loss of $0.01 per diluted share for the third quarter, excluding unusual charges for restructuring and accounts receivable. The results compare with year-ago third-quarter earnings of $0.48 per diluted share, excluding a one-time restructuring charge.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth