USA: The Earthgrains Company reports third-quarter results
The Earthgrains Company (NYSE: EGR), the second-largest producer of packaged bread and bakery products in the United States, today reported a strike-impacted loss of $0.01 per diluted share for the third quarter, excluding unusual charges for restructuring and accounts receivable. The results compare with year-ago third-quarter earnings of $0.48 per diluted share, excluding a one-time restructuring charge.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Suntory to offload Australia, New Zealand foods
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations
- Post: Weetabix "opens up M&A opportunities"