USA: The Emerson Firm announces class action lawsuit against IBP, Inc., seeking damages on behalf of shareholders
The Emerson Firm, a law firm with offices in Houston, and Little Rock, Ark., announced today that it is filing a class action complaint in the United States District Court for the District of South Dakota on behalf of all individuals and institutional investors who purchased the common stock of IBP, Inc. ("IBP" or the "Company") (NYSE:IBP) between Feb. 7, 2000, and March 29, 2001, inclusive (the "Class Period").
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever 'giving serious thought to split'
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Mead Johnson acquires Bega Cheese capacity
- ABF sees further grocery revival