USA: The Emerson Firm announces class action lawsuit against IBP, Inc., seeking damages on behalf of shareholders
The Emerson Firm, a law firm with offices in Houston, and Little Rock, Ark., announced today that it is filing a class action complaint in the United States District Court for the District of South Dakota on behalf of all individuals and institutional investors who purchased the common stock of IBP, Inc. ("IBP" or the "Company") (NYSE:IBP) between Feb. 7, 2000, and March 29, 2001, inclusive (the "Class Period").
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs