USA: The Emerson Firm announces class action lawsuit against IBP, Inc., seeking damages on behalf of shareholders
The Emerson Firm, a law firm with offices in Houston, and Little Rock, Ark., announced today that it is filing a class action complaint in the United States District Court for the District of South Dakota on behalf of all individuals and institutional investors who purchased the common stock of IBP, Inc. ("IBP" or the "Company") (NYSE:IBP) between Feb. 7, 2000, and March 29, 2001, inclusive (the "Class Period").
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Suntory to offload Australia, New Zealand foods
- Dairy dampens Danone in Q1