UK: The Food Doctor eyes "mainstream" growth
UK health food group The Food Doctor has indicated it is eyeing growth in "mainstream" product categories in the UK, with plans in the pipeline to launch snack and cereal products in the next six months.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Focus: The impact of Heinz's stevia ketchup
- Focus: Gen Mills turns to M&A to bolster US ops
- Viewpoint: US health food in play - at a price
- Comment: Kingsmill "youth" appeal bodes well
- BRICs: How dairy deal bolsters Lactalis and BRF
- Glanbia to buy US sports nutrition firm Isopure
- Burton's "eyeing" United Biscuits merger
- Arla joins race for Egypt's Arab Dairy
- Premier Foods revamp creates three divisions
- Mondelez pauses production at Cadbury Oz site