USA: The Hain Celestial Group comments on expected fourth quarter earning
The Hain Celestial Group (Nasdaq: HAIN) yesterday announced that it expects revenue for the fourth quarter to increase 13 percent, compared with the year-ago quarter. The Company also said that, as a result of higher marketing expenditures, and increased production costs for its Terra brand, it expects to report earnings per share of $0.07 - $0.12 for the fourth quarter of 2001, ended June 30, 2001.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- ABF on Brexit, M&A and grocery - interview
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund