USA: The Hain Celestial Group comments on expected fourth quarter earning
The Hain Celestial Group (Nasdaq: HAIN) yesterday announced that it expects revenue for the fourth quarter to increase 13 percent, compared with the year-ago quarter. The Company also said that, as a result of higher marketing expenditures, and increased production costs for its Terra brand, it expects to report earnings per share of $0.07 - $0.12 for the fourth quarter of 2001, ended June 30, 2001.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Interview: KP Snacks on growth strategy
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- TreeHouse Foods sells soup, baby food units