USA: The Hain Celestial Group comments on expected fourth quarter earning
The Hain Celestial Group (Nasdaq: HAIN) yesterday announced that it expects revenue for the fourth quarter to increase 13 percent, compared with the year-ago quarter. The Company also said that, as a result of higher marketing expenditures, and increased production costs for its Terra brand, it expects to report earnings per share of $0.07 - $0.12 for the fourth quarter of 2001, ended June 30, 2001.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea