USA: The Hain Celestial Group reports first quarter 2002 financial results
The Hain Celestial Group (Nasdaq: HAIN), the leading natural and organic food company, yesterday announced that for the first quarter of fiscal 2002, ended September 30, 2001, revenues increased to $104.9 million, a 13.5 percent increase on a comparable basis over the first quarter of 2001. Net income for the quarter totaled $5.4 million, or $0.16 per share on a diluted basis. EBITDA in the quarter was $11 million.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti
- Amnesty - Global brands profit from labour abuses