USA: The Hain Celestial Group reports second quarter results, including record net income
Second Quarter Financial Highlights: Net income increased 21% to $10.3 million; Revenues totaled $116 million EBITDA increased to $20.9 million Continued growth in rocket brands reflects successful implementation of Company's strategy Hain Celestial on track to deliver profitable growth in 2001
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast