USA: The Hain Celestial Group reports third quarter 2001 financial results
-Sales and Earnings Impacted by Customer Inventory Reduction and Continued Strategic Warehouse Consolidation - - Recent Recovery in Customers' Orders Cycling Through and Strongly Increasing Sales in March and April - Reflecting the impact of general economic conditions on its major natural customers and a strategic consolidation of inventories and packaging, The Hain Celestial Group (Nasdaq: HAIN), the leading natural and organic food company, yesterday announced a net profit of $4.2 million, or $0.12 per share on a diluted basis, for its third quarter ended March 31, 2001. Net revenues for the third quarter totaled $104 million, versus $108.6 million in the prior year period on a comparative basis. EBITDA in the third quarter was $9.8 million, compared to $18.4 million in the same quarter of 2000.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea
- Maple Leaf buys US plant-based group Lightlife