USA: The Hain Food Group and Celestial Seasonings Complete Merger; - Combined Company Named The Hain Celestial Group
The Hain Food Group the leading natural and organic food company, and Celestial Seasonings, Inc., the market leader in specialty teas, today announced that shareholders of both companies had overwhelmingly approved their merger, further establishing Hain's position as the leader in natural foods with a leading share in 13 of the top 15 market categories.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund