USA: The Hain Food Group and Celestial Seasonings Complete Merger; - Combined Company Named The Hain Celestial Group
The Hain Food Group the leading natural and organic food company, and Celestial Seasonings, Inc., the market leader in specialty teas, today announced that shareholders of both companies had overwhelmingly approved their merger, further establishing Hain's position as the leader in natural foods with a leading share in 13 of the top 15 market categories.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Kerry Group staff in Ireland suspend strike action
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO