USA: The Hain Food Group and Celestial Seasonings Complete Merger; - Combined Company Named The Hain Celestial Group
The Hain Food Group the leading natural and organic food company, and Celestial Seasonings, Inc., the market leader in specialty teas, today announced that shareholders of both companies had overwhelmingly approved their merger, further establishing Hain's position as the leader in natural foods with a leading share in 13 of the top 15 market categories.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Dairy giant Muller appoints new CFO, COO
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Kellogg announces new "nutritious" line-up