USA: The Hale Group acquires the Compendium Group
The Compendium Group, Inc. conducts consumer and trade research focused on strategic issues in the food industry. The firm's client base includes manufacturers, operators, distributors and associations.
"While The Hale Group and The Compendium Group worked as close strategic partners during the past few years, we believe our clients' needs are best met by providing market research services in-house," said Bill Mason, Managing Director of The Hale Group. "By acquiring The Compendium Group and retaining Laura as a Principal, we continue to strengthen our client services across all aspects of the food system."
For over 15 years, The Hale Group has served as a management consulting company dedicated to serving clients in the food industry. The firm combines extensive management consulting, market research and operating management experience to provide clients with both consulting and implementation capabilities. For more information about The Hale Group, call (978) 777-9077 or visit our website at www.halegroup.com.
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth
- Unilever sets packaging target