USA: The Hale Group delivers I-many E-commerce engine to the center of the foodservice industry's plate
The Hale Group, Ltd., the foodservice industry's top strategy consulting firm today signed on to help introduce I-many's (Nasdaq: IMNY) new contract purchasing portal and program management technology throughout the foodservice industry. The Hale Group, which counts multi-national food industry giants like Nestle, Kellogg's, Tyson and Marriott among its clients, will assist I-many in bringing its powerful contract and program management systems to the foodservice market and will assemble and lead its foodservice industry advisory board.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Whole Foods, Aldi, M&S - retail round-up, Nov 2016
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- Hain Celestial appoints Nestle executive as US COO
- Chobani COO Burns to leave yogurt firm
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund
- How Brands Are Making Our Food Healthier
- Confectionery North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide_2016
- Processed Snacks (Savory Snacks) Market in the United States - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics
- Global Dried Processed Food Market 2016-2020
- Frozen Food Production in the US - Industry Market Research Report