USA: The Hale Group delivers I-many E-commerce engine to the center of the foodservice industry's plate
The Hale Group, Ltd., the foodservice industry's top strategy consulting firm today signed on to help introduce I-many's (Nasdaq: IMNY) new contract purchasing portal and program management technology throughout the foodservice industry. The Hale Group, which counts multi-national food industry giants like Nestle, Kellogg's, Tyson and Marriott among its clients, will assist I-many in bringing its powerful contract and program management systems to the foodservice market and will assemble and lead its foodservice industry advisory board.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Abbott sees international nutrition sales fall
- Online snack seller Graze makes US retail debut
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review