USA: The Hale Group delivers I-many E-commerce engine to the center of the foodservice industry's plate
The Hale Group, Ltd., the foodservice industry's top strategy consulting firm today signed on to help introduce I-many's (Nasdaq: IMNY) new contract purchasing portal and program management technology throughout the foodservice industry. The Hale Group, which counts multi-national food industry giants like Nestle, Kellogg's, Tyson and Marriott among its clients, will assist I-many in bringing its powerful contract and program management systems to the foodservice market and will assemble and lead its foodservice industry advisory board.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre