USA: The Hale Group delivers I-many E-commerce engine to the center of the foodservice industry's plate
The Hale Group, Ltd., the foodservice industry's top strategy consulting firm today signed on to help introduce I-many's (Nasdaq: IMNY) new contract purchasing portal and program management technology throughout the foodservice industry. The Hale Group, which counts multi-national food industry giants like Nestle, Kellogg's, Tyson and Marriott among its clients, will assist I-many in bringing its powerful contract and program management systems to the foodservice market and will assemble and lead its foodservice industry advisory board.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Unilever 'giving serious thought to split'
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Mead Johnson acquires Bega Cheese capacity
- Buffett: no back-up deal for Kraft Heinz
- Kraft Heinz "substantially undervalued" Unilever