Editor's choice: the highlights on just-food last week
Tesco and Sainsbury's trading updates dominated the industry headlines here in the UK but, as the week came to a close, another profit warning from the country's largest food maker, Premier Foods plc, stunned the sector. Elsewhere, Hershey and Ferrero joined forces on logistics, while there was plenty of M&A talk, including a significant deal in the sugar sector.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: The Soulfull Project's mission
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- UK, EU food faces "more costly" trade, warns study
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week