Editor's choice: the highlights on just-food last week
PepsiCo's strategic options grabbed the headlines this week, with the company insisting it was not considering plans to split in two and then 48 hours later being linked to a yoghurt venture with German dairy group Müller. In Germany, meanwhile, Metro Group's CEO announced he would leave the retailer next year. Elsewhere in the retail sector, Wal-Mart was forced to close stores in China amid a probe into pork prices and we interviewed Spar International on its moves in emerging markets.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Whole Foods, Aldi, M&S - retail round-up, Nov 2016
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Hain Celestial appoints Nestle executive as US COO
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund