Editor's choice: the highlights on just-food last week
PepsiCo's strategic options grabbed the headlines this week, with the company insisting it was not considering plans to split in two and then 48 hours later being linked to a yoghurt venture with German dairy group Müller. In Germany, meanwhile, Metro Group's CEO announced he would leave the retailer next year. Elsewhere in the retail sector, Wal-Mart was forced to close stores in China amid a probe into pork prices and we interviewed Spar International on its moves in emerging markets.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast