Editor's choice: the highlights on just-food last week
PepsiCo's strategic options grabbed the headlines this week, with the company insisting it was not considering plans to split in two and then 48 hours later being linked to a yoghurt venture with German dairy group Müller. In Germany, meanwhile, Metro Group's CEO announced he would leave the retailer next year. Elsewhere in the retail sector, Wal-Mart was forced to close stores in China amid a probe into pork prices and we interviewed Spar International on its moves in emerging markets.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever 'giving serious thought to split'
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Mead Johnson acquires Bega Cheese capacity
- ABF sees further grocery revival