Editor's choice: the highlights on just-food last week
PepsiCo's strategic options grabbed the headlines this week, with the company insisting it was not considering plans to split in two and then 48 hours later being linked to a yoghurt venture with German dairy group Müller. In Germany, meanwhile, Metro Group's CEO announced he would leave the retailer next year. Elsewhere in the retail sector, Wal-Mart was forced to close stores in China amid a probe into pork prices and we interviewed Spar International on its moves in emerging markets.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Mondelez plans "selective" UK price hikes
- Kellogg names Fareed Khan as incoming CFO