Editor's choice: the highlights on just-food last week
The challenge of operating in emerging markets came into focus this week, with Wal-Mart facing fresh questions over its business in China and Danone insisting it can put its recent troubles in Russia behind it. Elsewhere, just-food was on the road this week, heading into London for the IGD's conference on online retailing and visiting the Italian city of Parma for this year's World Dairy Summit. Click on the headlines for more.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs