Editor's choice: the highlights on just-food last week
Another week dominated by results, notably Marks and Spencers, Associated British Foods and Barry Callebaut. A story that broke late this week and could have severe repercussions is the approval of sweetener stevia for use in the EU. Meanwhile, floods hit food producers in Thailand and the death toll sadly continues to rise in the US listeria outbreak. Click on the headlines for more.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Interview: The Soulfull Project's mission
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action