Editor's choice: the highlights on just-food last week
Global retail dominated our headlines this week, not least with the news that India has decided to ease the rules on foreign investment in the sector. In Europe, Ahold outlined its new strategy, rival Dutch retailer Jumbo snapped up local player C1000 and analysts reflected on the new CEO at Metro Group. Elsewhere, the turmoil surrounding US snack maker Diamond Foods widened when it emerged that a director had been found dead.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Nestle on China, candy, nutrition - analysis
- Why Jet.com purchase could boost Wal-Mart online
- What lies ahead for Tyrrells and Amplify?
- England child obesity plan should cheer industry
- Hain accounting issue rounds off problem year
- Mondelez buys rest of Vietnam snacks business
- Lotus Bakeries enjoys growth organically, via M&A
- Smucker cuts forecast as sales decline
- Emmi earnings grow but sales outlook lowered
- Unite outlines 2 Sisters stance on UK pizza site