Editor's choice: the highlights on just-food last week
Global retail dominated our headlines this week, not least with the news that India has decided to ease the rules on foreign investment in the sector. In Europe, Ahold outlined its new strategy, rival Dutch retailer Jumbo snapped up local player C1000 and analysts reflected on the new CEO at Metro Group. Elsewhere, the turmoil surrounding US snack maker Diamond Foods widened when it emerged that a director had been found dead.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- How Hormel Foods can benefit from Justin's
- The balancing act at Amy's Kitchen - interview
- Colian hungry for international growth - interview
- Danone's global push for Danonino – interview
- How discounters unsettling Australia's food sector
- US food labels to include "added sugars" info
- ConAgra focusing on core with Spicetec sale
- Kraft Heinz to expand US plant
- Premier takes control of powders JV Knighton
- Amy's Kitchen strikes Picard deal in four markets