Editor's choice: the highlights on just-food last week
A new strategy - which has led to thousands of job cuts - at PepsiCo and the prospect of a new CEO and CFO at beleaguered Diamond Foods caught your attention last week but, beyond those headlines, just-food analysed organic food in China in its Brics and beyond column, we issued the latest data from our Promo Tracker and heard why columnist and SymphonyIRI vice president Rod Street believes suppliers and retailers need to develop a multi-channel strategy now.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: KP Snacks on growth strategy
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- TreeHouse Foods sells soup, baby food units