Editor's choice: the highlights on just-food last week
The top stories on just-food this week had a distinctly French flavour. Danone issued a profit warning, with Spain's problems affecting the Activia maker. Meanwhile, French retail giant Carrefour's new CEO Georges Plassat made his first public appearance since taking the job, with the industry keen to hear how he planned to revitalise the world's second-largest retailer.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Rise of prepared foods in US grocers - analysis
- How are brands organising for e-commerce?
- Hershey results, outlook, M&A - the top takeaways
- Free-from firm BFree Foods - bitesize interview
- Work on sugar could stir more clean-label concerns
- Fazer buys European biscuit brands from Mondelez
- Kellogg launches Special K breakfast quiches
- Murray Goulburn accused of "misleading" the market
- Mondelez sees stronger margins, LFL growth
- Amplify Snack Brands acquires Boundless Nutrition