Editor's choice: the highlights on just-food last week
UK dairy farmers this week gathered at a summit in London to air their views on recent cuts in prices to liquid milk and the implications of the cuts. In the US, PepsiCo and Müller made the much-anticipated launch of their yoghurt range, while Campbell Soup Co. indicated it is eyeing expansion into new categories through its acquisition of carrot-to-beverage firm Bolthouse Farms.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Rise of prepared foods in US grocers - analysis
- How are brands organising for e-commerce?
- Hershey results, outlook, M&A - the top takeaways
- Free-from firm BFree Foods - bitesize interview
- More M&A likely at McCormick - editor's viewpoint
- Kellogg launches Special K breakfast quiches
- Hain Celestial eyes disposals, forms venture unit
- Murray Goulburn accused of "misleading" the market
- Dole faces DoJ probe over listeria outbreak
- Fazer buys European biscuit brands from Mondelez