Editor's choice: the highlights on just-food last week
Anxiety grew this week that unusual weather in the US, UK and elsewhere could push up commodity prices. The row over milk prices in the UK continued, with farmers blockading retail and processor sites as anger remained over price cuts. And Metro Group, the German retail giant, announced cuts of its own, with 900 jobs to be lost as it looks to lower costs.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Opinion: Big Food needs to think radically
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Glanbia signs deal on Dairy Ireland stake sale
- Dole Food Co. files to go public again
- 2 Sisters' chief Boparan invests in UK's Crawshaw