Editor's choice: the highlights on just-food last week
Anxiety grew this week that unusual weather in the US, UK and elsewhere could push up commodity prices. The row over milk prices in the UK continued, with farmers blockading retail and processor sites as anger remained over price cuts. And Metro Group, the German retail giant, announced cuts of its own, with 900 jobs to be lost as it looks to lower costs.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's global push for Danonino – interview
- Kind CEO on FDA's labelling U-turn - interview
- RTRS looks for systemic solutions to progress
- How Hormel Foods can benefit from Justin's
- Tackling infant formula fraud in China
- Nestle sets new savings target
- Russia may renew food embargo again
- Lindt's Russell Stover launches "snacking" line
- HKScan appoints Jari Latvanen CEO
- Hampton Creek 'seeks further funding'