Editor's choice: the highlights on just-food last week
Concerns over commodity costs, particularly corn, continued last week, with the US meat sector calling for government help. Meanwhile, the first-half results continued to roll in, with Kellogg claiming it is making good progress in Europe after a challenging few months. Elsewhere, we looked at Fresh Del Monte's plans to diversify its operations and published our latest briefing on how manufacturers and retailers are using social media.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea
- Maple Leaf buys US plant-based group Lightlife