Editor's choice: the highlights on just-food last week
Concerns over commodity costs, particularly corn, continued last week, with the US meat sector calling for government help. Meanwhile, the first-half results continued to roll in, with Kellogg claiming it is making good progress in Europe after a challenging few months. Elsewhere, we looked at Fresh Del Monte's plans to diversify its operations and published our latest briefing on how manufacturers and retailers are using social media.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Brazil giants JBS, BRF probed over alleged bribery