Editor's choice: the highlights on just-food last week
Nestle reported its half-year results last week and said innovation was vital to growth in developed markets, where doing business at the moment is, it said, "no walk in the park". Produce giant Chiquita's first-half numbers included plans for a new strategy, while at US dairy group Dean Foods, it announced a move to list its soy and organics unit alongside its figures. In the retail sector, UK grocer The Co-op announced chief executive Peter Marks was to retire.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea
- Maple Leaf buys US plant-based group Lightlife