Editor's choice: the highlights on just-food last week
Nestle reported its half-year results last week and said innovation was vital to growth in developed markets, where doing business at the moment is, it said, "no walk in the park". Produce giant Chiquita's first-half numbers included plans for a new strategy, while at US dairy group Dean Foods, it announced a move to list its soy and organics unit alongside its figures. In the retail sector, UK grocer The Co-op announced chief executive Peter Marks was to retire.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- On the move: What's in store from Tesco's new CEO?
- Focus: Lindt plays safe with Russell Stover buy
- On the money: Steady as she goes at Cloetta
- just the answer: Birds Eye UK Margaret Jobling
- Comment: ConAgra failing to address core issues
- Ferrero seals deal for hazelnut firm Oltan
- Campbell issues warning on 2014/15 fiscal year
- Premier launches Oxo pots range in UK
- UPDATE: Premier establishes international unit
- Genius secures listings in French supermarkets