Editor's choice: the highlights on just-food last week
French retailer Auchan this week became the latest multinational player to announce investment in India. The market, meanwhile, can prove a challenge and Hershey's local partner has admitted the future of their venture is uncertain. Elsewhere, Wal-Mart, which this week reported higher quarterly sales, faced more claims of financial impropriety in Mexico. And two bread manufacturers, Australia's Goodman Fielder and US firm Flowers Foods, spoke of the challenging nature of the sector.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund