Editor's choice: the highlights on just-food last week
French retailer Auchan this week became the latest multinational player to announce investment in India. The market, meanwhile, can prove a challenge and Hershey's local partner has admitted the future of their venture is uncertain. Elsewhere, Wal-Mart, which this week reported higher quarterly sales, faced more claims of financial impropriety in Mexico. And two bread manufacturers, Australia's Goodman Fielder and US firm Flowers Foods, spoke of the challenging nature of the sector.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Nestle on China, candy, nutrition - analysis
- England child obesity plan should cheer industry
- Hain accounting issue rounds off problem year
- What lies ahead for Tyrrells and Amplify?
- Future trends in natural food to go mainstream
- Lotus Bakeries enjoys growth organically, via M&A
- Smucker cuts forecast as sales decline
- Unite outlines 2 Sisters stance on UK pizza site
- Nestle strengthens margins but net profit down
- Pinnacle Foods closes Evol plant