Editor's choice: the highlights on just-food last week
Late on Friday, India's government stunned the country with a wave of reforms, including the return of plans to ease restrictions on foreign investment into the retail sector. Further east, Japanese conglomerate Itochu Corp. confirmed it was in talks to buy Dole Food Co. assets - and expansion in China could be a factor in its interest.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Rise of prepared foods in US grocers - analysis
- Work on sugar could stir more clean-label concerns
- Hershey results, outlook, M&A - the top takeaways
- How are brands organising for e-commerce?
- Are consumers getting tired of consuming?
- Nestle, R&R Ice Cream finalise joint venture plans
- Fazer buys European biscuit brands from Mondelez
- Mondelez sees stronger margins, LFL growth
- Pinnacle Foods names Mondelez's Mark Clouse CEO
- Kerry foods Q1 volumes lifted by NPD