Editor's choice: the highlights on just-food last week
Two major US food companies - Campbell Soup Co. and Dean Foods - last week made announcements affecting the future of their domestic operations. Another, Kellogg, revealed it had agreed plans for a venture further afield, in China. Elsewhere, the MD of Australia's number two grocer, Coles, issued a warning to suppliers and we interviewed senior executives at Kraft Foods and Dairy Crest about their moves on health and wellness and on sustainability.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund