Editor's choice: the highlights on just-food last week
Kraft Foods officially completed its split into two companies last week: high-growth global snacks firm Mondelez International and Kraft Foods Group, a North American grocery powerhouse. Tesco and Sainsbury's updated the market on their first-half results, highlighting the uphill struggle facing the larger Tesco as it looks to improve its UK performance. Also in UK retail, Morrisons indicated that it is preparing to step up its drive into convenience. Meanwhile, just-food brought live coverage from the GMA/FMI Sustainability Summit in Washington DC.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Rise of prepared foods in US grocers - analysis
- How are brands organising for e-commerce?
- Hershey results, outlook, M&A - the top takeaways
- Free-from firm BFree Foods - bitesize interview
- More M&A likely at McCormick - editor's viewpoint
- Hain Celestial eyes disposals, forms venture unit
- Kellogg launches Special K breakfast quiches
- Dole faces DoJ probe over listeria outbreak
- Amplify Snack Brands acquires Boundless Nutrition
- Murray Goulburn accused of "misleading" the market