Editor's choice: the highlights on just-food last week
A busy but fruitful week for just-food was dominated by the SIAL trade expo in Paris, where thousands of international manufacturers gathered to showcase products and discuss the challenges and opportunities facing them. Elsewhere, the UK unveiled plans to introduce a hybrid nutrition labelling system, Premier Foods plc pledged to "unlock value" from its bread division and French retailers Carrefour and Casino found their international operations in the spotlight.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's global push for Danonino – interview
- How Hormel Foods can benefit from Justin's
- RTRS looks for systemic solutions to progress
- The balancing act at Amy's Kitchen - interview
- Tackling infant formula fraud in China
- Nestle sets new savings target
- Premier takes control of powders JV Knighton
- Wilmar, Adani and Ruchi Soya announce India JV
- TreeHouse rationalises production network
- ConAgra focusing on core with Spicetec sale