Editor's choice: the highlights on just-food last week
Hurricane Sandy, which swept across the eastern part of the US, dominated headlines worldwide this week - and its impact was felt on the food sector. Elsewhere, US bakery giant Hostess Brands warned it may have to close if workers strike, UK food group Premier Foods sold off another brand - Branston pickle - to Japan's Mizkan and the country's food industry made a wide-ranging pledge on palm oil. just-food's insight pages were busy, with an in-depth look (for subscribers only) at the debate on nutrient taxes and an interview with the executive that runs McCormick & Co's business in Europe, the Middle East and Africa.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund