Editor's choice: the highlights on just-food last week
Hurricane Sandy, which swept across the eastern part of the US, dominated headlines worldwide this week - and its impact was felt on the food sector. Elsewhere, US bakery giant Hostess Brands warned it may have to close if workers strike, UK food group Premier Foods sold off another brand - Branston pickle - to Japan's Mizkan and the country's food industry made a wide-ranging pledge on palm oil. just-food's insight pages were busy, with an in-depth look (for subscribers only) at the debate on nutrient taxes and an interview with the executive that runs McCormick & Co's business in Europe, the Middle East and Africa.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Dairy giant Muller appoints new CFO, COO
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Kellogg announces new "nutritious" line-up