Editor's choice: the highlights on just-food last week
Hurricane Sandy, which swept across the eastern part of the US, dominated headlines worldwide this week - and its impact was felt on the food sector. Elsewhere, US bakery giant Hostess Brands warned it may have to close if workers strike, UK food group Premier Foods sold off another brand - Branston pickle - to Japan's Mizkan and the country's food industry made a wide-ranging pledge on palm oil. just-food's insight pages were busy, with an in-depth look (for subscribers only) at the debate on nutrient taxes and an interview with the executive that runs McCormick & Co's business in Europe, the Middle East and Africa.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills on Q1, innovation, margins
- Interview: Mondelez's outlook for China
- What next for Bernard Matthews? - comment
- Interview: Mondelez eyes sweet success in China
- Aryzta FY results, outlook for 2017 - 6 takeaways
- ConAgra acquires Frontera Foods' "gourmet" brands
- Aryzta FY profits fall
- Nestle revamps foodservice arm
- Nestle close to finalising Garoto deal
- Nestle launches Nesquik Protein Plus for adults
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Global Chocolate Confectionery Overview: Challenges, Opportunities and Risks
- Global Foodservice Market 2016-2020
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global Food and Drinks Closures: Performance and Opportunities