Editor's choice: the highlights on just-food last week
The emerging markets was a key common theme on just-food's pages last week. We interviewed the UK Secretary of State for Food on the Government's vision for the country's exports. In India, Wal-Mart's local venture said it had suspended staff amid an investigation into bribery claims. And Heinz told investors it was "aggressively" looking at M&A in developing markets.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- 2017: food policy hotspots in the UK, EU and US
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs