Editor's choice: the highlights on just-food last week
The emerging markets was a key common theme on just-food's pages last week. We interviewed the UK Secretary of State for Food on the Government's vision for the country's exports. In India, Wal-Mart's local venture said it had suspended staff amid an investigation into bribery claims. And Heinz told investors it was "aggressively" looking at M&A in developing markets.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- On the move: What's in store from Tesco's new CEO?
- Focus: Lindt plays safe with Russell Stover buy
- On the money: Steady as she goes at Cloetta
- Comment: ConAgra failing to address core issues
- Interview: Bell hits out at German cartel ruling
- Ferrero seals deal for hazelnut firm Oltan
- Campbell issues warning on 2014/15 fiscal year
- Premier launches Oxo pots range in UK
- UPDATE: Premier establishes international unit
- Genius secures listings in French supermarkets