Editor's choice: the highlights on just-food last week
The emerging markets was a key common theme on just-food's pages last week. We interviewed the UK Secretary of State for Food on the Government's vision for the country's exports. In India, Wal-Mart's local venture said it had suspended staff amid an investigation into bribery claims. And Heinz told investors it was "aggressively" looking at M&A in developing markets.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever launches operational review
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Unilever 'giving serious thought to split'
- ABF sees further grocery revival