Editor's choice: the highlights on just-food last week
The week's two major stories broke within hours of each other on Wednesday - Tesco admitted it was "likely" to leave the US and Germany's Intersnack snapped up United Biscuits' salty snacks business. Elsewhere, ex-Tesco CEO Terry Leahy led a private-equity buy-out of UK discounter B&M Retail and Canada's Saputo agreed to buy Dean Foods' Morningstar arm. Meanwhile, Singapore agribusiness giant Olam International found its finances under scrutiny and we interviewed the head of Nestle's operations in equatorial Africa.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Mondelez plans "selective" UK price hikes
- Unilever sets packaging target