Editor's choice: the highlights on just-food last week
The top two stories on just-food's pages last week included Barry Callebaut's deal to buy Petra Foods' cocoa ingredients business and the European Commission's warning it will come forward with ideas for a grocery code adjudicator next autumn if no system of self-regulation is in place. Elsewhere, there has been a focus on the dairy sector with FrieslandCampina announcing plans to cut over 200 jobs across its business in Germany, and Parmalat having had its offices raided by Italy's financial police over an investigation into tax. We also brought you news from the FDEA's UK export event in London where just-food was an exclusive partner.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Nestle India grows with global, digital innovation
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- How Nestle tackles Indian challenges - interview
- Lamb Weston goes it alone: six things to learn
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Campbell backs US nutrition start-up Habit
- Mondelez focuses on margins as sales slip
- Nestle's Buitoni to remove GMOs
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Meat Processing in China - Industry Market Research Report