Editor's choice: the highlights on just-food last week
The top two stories on just-food's pages last week included Barry Callebaut's deal to buy Petra Foods' cocoa ingredients business and the European Commission's warning it will come forward with ideas for a grocery code adjudicator next autumn if no system of self-regulation is in place. Elsewhere, there has been a focus on the dairy sector with FrieslandCampina announcing plans to cut over 200 jobs across its business in Germany, and Parmalat having had its offices raided by Italy's financial police over an investigation into tax. We also brought you news from the FDEA's UK export event in London where just-food was an exclusive partner.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast