Editor's choice: the highlights on just-food last week
In a week of results from major retailers, Carrefour cheered the market with improvement in France, upmarket UK grocer Waitrose highlighted its strong year and Belgium's Delhaize insisted its business in the US would improve. Elsewhere across the Atlantic, meat processor Smithfield Foods faced calls from a major investor to consider dividing in three.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Rise of prepared foods in US grocers - analysis
- How are brands organising for e-commerce?
- Hershey results, outlook, M&A - the top takeaways
- Work on sugar could stir more clean-label concerns
- Free-from firm BFree Foods - bitesize interview
- Fazer buys European biscuit brands from Mondelez
- Murray Goulburn accused of "misleading" the market
- Mondelez sees stronger margins, LFL growth
- ConAgra sells two bakeries to Alpha Baking
- Mead Johnson hails "improvement" despite Q1 falls