Editor's choice: the highlights on just-food last week
Morrisons last week announced firmer plans for an online food service - and the UK retailer could join forces with specialist Ocado. Larger rival Tesco, meanwhile, launched its own price-comparison scheme to lure in customers. Tesco, however, attracted more headlines on horsemeat with another recall. On a separate note, an Irish meat firm was said to know its beef was contaminated a year ago. Dole Food Co., Chiquita and Diamond Foods were among companies announcing results and, on the M&A front, UK firm Burton's Biscuit Co. could soon be up for grabs.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Dairy giant Muller appoints new CFO, COO
- Kellogg announces new "nutritious" line-up
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK